Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of call changes Automatically

Highlighted
Harini.G
Collector

Status of call changes Automatically

Dear All,

I am finding a strange problem like the call status changing automatically. Like if the call is inprogress and viewed after some time it shows the status as closed.

Again the SLA for some Hardware calls was not showing deadline earlier is now picking up the deadline by default.

But this discomforts are found only with few logins but not with every one in our network..

We are working on HPOV 4.5 and SP 5 pls let me know if we have to once reboot the server to stop this unwanted actions running.

Kindly suggest me what prior steps should be performed to stop this unnecessary confusion with the TOol.
3 REPLIES
George M. Meneg
Honored Contributor

Re: Status of call changes Automatically

Hello Anitha,

Have a look at the db rules. Probably some db rule update the status to closed.
menes fhtagn
Alexander Anfal
Acclaimed Contributor

Hi Anitha!

First look to Histury records.

If Status has changed by "Sys. admin" - then look for UI or DB rules.

If Status has changed by User - then maybe problem with User&"User's mouse wheel", because after SC form has opened, Focus is set to "Status" field, and "wheel" can change it simply and stealthily...
Ramaprasad N
Esteemed Contributor

The status change could be because of Business rules.

The Deadline changes will depend on OVSD SLM configuration. If the person who has been assigned an SLA/Service opens or changes a ticket, then deadline will be set automatically. As it is happening for few accounts, I feel it's problem due to SLA assignment.

Check the time zones of clients as well. The time values might differ based on this selection.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event