cancel

Services Quick Find Button

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
VictorD
Frequent Contributor.

Services Quick Find Button

Is it possible to show all existing services when you use Quick Find button ("Service button") in the Service Call form?

Regards
6 REPLIES
Saurabh Dubey
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Services Quick Find Button

Hi Victor,

I think it shows all Services as an option in the drop-down table choice option. It may be that the Organization of caller needs to be related to the services. In my case, I get all services as an option.

Hope that helps...

Regards,

Saurabh
Modesty is good!! But remember, all your life other people will try and take your achievements away from you, don't make it easy for them.
Vasily Kamenev
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi
when SC created QF show services only by Customer, but if use Button "Service" -> ServiceAll, you will see all services.

Vasily
VictorD
Frequent Contributor.

Thank you for the answers,
but I want all existing services to be shown with one click on Quick Find button, if "Person" field is empty or not, is it possible? - same as "Show all", but with Quick Find button

I've seen similar mechanism before, but I don't know how to implement it.

Victor
Vasily Kamenev
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

Hi Victor
That not possible for Quick Find button, except if you create one new "Service" filed from Customer fields, then QF will show all, but that not good idea at principal, because if you have restriction by row - 4000, as example and some services will be expired from years or 2 y. ,so as response you will have only expired services and other - "Active", not will be show.

Vasily
VictorD
Frequent Contributor.

Thanks
VictorD
Frequent Contributor.

Thanks