Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service today customise veiw

Highlighted
Yvonne Duxfield
Regular Collector

Service today customise veiw

In service today all calls are showing regardless of being colosed/resolved. Have tried to remove using advanced but there does not appear to be any Status field. Any ideas? using OVSD4.5 sp15
8 REPLIES
Eric Ung
Frequent Visitor

Re: Service today customise veiw

Yvonne, In the Advanced tab you can filter on Assignment;Assignment Status which would apply to all status of various module records.
Jonathon Druce
Honored Contributor

What is the filter on your "service today" views?
Ruth Porter
Honored Contributor

Hi Yvonne,

One of the simplest ways to get just open calls is to filter on Actual finish being empty but for this to work you need to ensure that Actual finish is set using business logic whenever an item is in a closed state.

Hope this helps

Ruth
http://www.teamultra.net
Evgeniy Bezgodo
Super Collector

The way is to set Group items by Status in in Service today view.

Cheers!
Raghunathan Tik
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

what i would do is write a DB rule and set the Assignment Status to Done whenever a Service Call / Incident is set to Closed.

now under Service Today view, put filter stating "Assignment Status not equals Done" this will show all calls those are not set to Closed.

hope this helps you.

raman
Del Ruesch
Regular Collector

I like Raghunathan's idea but I see a potential problem with it. If I create a new assignment status of 'Done', there is no way to keep a user from selecting that assignment status. This which would interfere with the correct display in Service Today view.
Ermin Signo
Super Collector

Hi Yvonne,

You really can not find the Status field to be used in your filter. You can type it though.

Edit your view and go to Filter. Go to the Advanced and in the field text box, manually type the following:

Status (Service Today);Text

You will notice that the Operator will be enabled.

We just set it to "doesn't contain" and the Value as "Closed"(depends on the text value of your status).

Regards,

Ermin
Craig R Taylor
Collector

Ermin,

Does this also work for custom fields or only those that exist out of the box? (Thanks btw, I've been hunting for something like this for months now)

Craig
You can observe a lot just by watching. - YOGI BERRA
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event