Service pages View Edit option

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Smitha Sajeev
Super Contributor.

Service pages View Edit option

Hi there,

We are using SD4.5 SP(9) , in Service pages after assigning the service call how can I enable information field as editable?

Kindly help. Pls. find attached the ViewEditServiceCall.jsp

Regards,
Smitha
4 REPLIES
Venkatesha_1
Outstanding Contributor.
Solution

Re: Service pages View Edit option

Dear Smitha,

Check the SP User's Role>> Findout is that field has given a write permission or only view. If it has given view then change it to the write and re-login to see the changes.

Hope solves your problem.

Regards
Venkatesha !
Smitha Sajeev
Super Contributor.

Hi Venkatesha,

Thank u, the issue has been solved. I have one more query, when the information has been edited I wanted to show a banner on the desktop. How to do that? I 've written a DB rule for that but its not working. Is there any option has to be enabled on the client side?

The DB rule:
Database Rule Green Banner when Service Call modified by HPCS No Alerts When service call is created or modified
where Assignment;To workgroup (*) equals HP Hardware
AND Information (*) contains HPCS, Schedule the validation of this condition at 1 minute After Registration;Created, Only execute once Green Banner (Command Exec Action) , Shows a green banner with text about assigned service call, Host: 172.1.13.99, Command line: "%SD_AGENTHOME%\bin\banner.exe", Parameters: /green Service call [ID]; information field has been modified.

Regards,
Smitha
Venkatesha_1
Outstanding Contributor.

Dear Smitha,

To get the banner alert on the client PC, Service Desk agent with proper service pack should be installed and the agent service should be running always.

Regards
Venkatesha !

Smitha Sajeev
Super Contributor.

Hi Venketshsa,

SD agent is alwyas running on the server.

Rds,
Smitha