cancel

Service pages Display Issue

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
ah12
Trusted Contributor.

Service pages Display Issue

We are using SD5.1 version. I have an issue with Service pages. The service call history which contains list of service calls takes long time to load.Even though i have customized the view to display the service calls registered in the last 7days, the list takes few mins to load. Any ideas on how to display the view in short time.

Thanks.
5 REPLIES
Err_1
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Service pages Display Issue

Hello.... these views (normally) behave the same as any other queue view in the syste, so I would check first the amount (and type) of fields that are part of such view.

Remove some unnecesary fields from the view and try again, also, the fact that you are only filtering the records from the last 7 days does not means it will present faster, if you are still showing over 100, 200 or 500 records in the view, it will delay a bit.

Regards;
Randall Barrantes
SW Support Delivery Manager
ah12
Trusted Contributor.

Thanks for reply, Err.
The view has only 3 fields - Description, Status and Organization. But yes, there is filter for last 7 days calls and status not equal to pending.I have also attached screen shot of the same.
Err_1
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

Well, the delay also depends on the amounts of records the view will show... the fact that this filters the last seven days does not means it will bring small amount of records.

For example, if the filter show you only the records from the previous 2 days, should make it slower.

So, the delay depends on 2 variables:
1. Amount of records shown, and
2. Amount and tye of fields (columns) being displayed.

Regards;
Randall Barrantes
SW Support Delivery Manager
ah12
Trusted Contributor.

Yes, its clear now.
Thanks for your help.
ah12
Trusted Contributor.

The delay depends on number of records in display & fields in view.