The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Today by default

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
ps_angel
Super Collector

Service Today by default

When I open web-based ServiceDesk client I would like to see Service Today by default (now it always strats at Configuration Items). We also noticed that it didn’t remember previous view.

Is it possible to tell it always to start at Service Today?
4 REPLIES
Vasily Kamenev
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: Service Today by default

HI
Right click on Service today, drag & drop on screen , Select "Create schortcuts here".

Vassili
ps_angel
Super Collector

Thx Vasilii, weâ ve got that we wanted, but I have idea to attach in th notification e-mail the direct hyperlink to the Service Call (or Workorder), so that engineer can open directly the necessary object from e-mail.

In properties of hyperlink of workorder I see some IDs(see below) â how can I get relation between those IDs and ServiceCall or WorkOrder ID (named user information and so on)? â is this possible ?

â ¦/ovportal?action=ModuleSpecific&modAction=formMgr&subAction=openForm&module=module1&roleID=-2125620901&entityTypeID=556859410&entityID=281478311117330&returnToPortal=true

Vasily Kamenev
Honored Contributor

Hi
Yes, but you can't get directly OID in to email, so before need create rule or add this action in existing rule: where SC after created, action add OID to text CF1, where CF1 - custom fied(40). Then you can add OID from CF1 to email notifications.

Vassili
ps_angel
Super Collector

Thx, Vasilii
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event