Did you mean: 

Service Quick find - does not work with SP24

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Abed Said
Regular Collector

Service Quick find - does not work with SP24

I upgraded SD4.5 SP13 to SP24 then i tried to open a new Service call (using a template where the Service field in the template is empty); then when i click on the quick view of the service field it does not open until i type any character in the field; then it opens.

So did anybody faced that problem?
4 REPLIES
Mark O'Loughlin
Honored Contributor

Re: Service Quick find - does not work with SP24

Hi, somewhere between the SP's HP changed the way the service quick find works. The reason was cited as customers requested this (I prefered the original way it worked).

Abed Said
Regular Collector

Hi,

The problem is that when i click on the button, the Service Quick View window supposed to pop up.....but actually it do not.

I think it needs a fix...
Mark O'Loughlin
Honored Contributor
Solution

Hi,

there is no fix. HP have changed it to work like this. It should now only show you the services that are assigned to you using the quick view button.

You need to use the buttons on the other side to get the full list. Typing in the name migh help also.

I asked hp for a fix wheni was moving to SP 20 as all users were complaining about it as they were used to the old functionality but hp said it was an enhancement based on customer feedback.
Abed Said
Regular Collector

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply; it really works as you stated earlier.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event