Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Pages Tomcat and extra website

Highlighted
Saurabh Dubey
Honored Contributor

Service Pages Tomcat and extra website

Hi Guys,

I have a question pertaining to external support by Tomcat installed with Service Pages.

Let me break this question up:

I have SD 4.5 installed, with SP.

I created a bit of JSP code to create report sheets out of the SD data.

The JSP code works perfectly on my personal system (talks to DB, gets the data, creates a report on every refresh.), where I have installed apache tomcat for JSP to run.

When I copy the same stuff (which runs on my sytem) on to the server's "//webapps/" directory, I keep getting the error "Page not found".

Is there anything specil that I have to do to get this Tomcat (SP package) to support the extra JSP coding that I have done??

Thanks in advance for help...

Regards,

Saurabh Dubey
Modesty is good!! But remember, all your life other people will try and take your achievements away from you, don't make it easy for them.
4 REPLIES
Michael Lutfi
Frequent Visitor

Re: Service Pages Tomcat and extra website

have you placed the web-api.jar in the correct path and the make sure the PATH variable is correct or there are any dependencies that you dont have identical in the development system as in the live system?????????????
Saurabh Dubey
Honored Contributor

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the response. The issue is not with regards to Service Pages. Service Pages themselves are working perfectly fine. I want to add another website to it. That is not working properly. Other than the fact the in development system the Tomcat is Standalore apache, and in production it's the SD-SP tomcat, there is no difference in the two.

Regards,

Saurabh
Modesty is good!! But remember, all your life other people will try and take your achievements away from you, don't make it easy for them.
Michael Lutfi
Frequent Visitor

Sorry for the wrong reply I dont really deserve your points but thanks...
Saurabh Dubey
Honored Contributor

hi,

I made reports as an extra virtual directory instead of an extra site.

Solved the issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Saurabh
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event