cancel

Service Page views

Highlighted
CA1501973
Honored Contributor.

Service Page views

Hi,

System Handle is SD 4.5 on SP 20.

on Service Pages, ensingeers can see two views. Service Calls (Full List) & Service Call (Restricted List). Both of these views shows service calls assigned to engineer or his workgroup.

I want engineers should also see all the calls on service pages where they are the caller.
Please do let me know how we can do this?

5 REPLIES
George M. Meneg
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Service Page views

Hello,

Actually Service Pages is using the filters of these views and not the views themselves. Since you are on SP20, you can add complex filter criteria, so just modify these two views.
menes fhtagn
CA1501973
Honored Contributor.

Hi,

In more choice option of "Filters", I have enabled "Where I am caller" also along with "Where I am assigned engineer".

But still its not coming.

George M. Meneg
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello,

The conditions on "More Choices" tab are ANDed and I don't think that you want that. Problem is that "Part of the work group" is available only in that part.
menes fhtagn
CA1501973
Honored Contributor.

Hi,

But you said that we can make a use of filters. How?

George M. Meneg
Acclaimed Contributor.

Unfortunately the "Part of the assigned group" can be only ANDed to other conditions.

You can have a list with where calls are assigned to current person or current person is the caller but you CAN'T have a list where current person is part of the assignment;to workgroup OR current person is the caller.
menes fhtagn