Re: Service Entitlement not working on service pages
I dont know if this would help you, but I had issues with SD 5 SP1 Service Pages role,i.e, no matter what I tried, the status entitlment did not work. The only way I was ultimately able to do it is by directly editing the jsp page for restricting the status to teh end user. Please note that the available status "label" are queried from the DB and populated in the vStatus select dropdown. For example in the createservicecall.jsp page, i did not want the user to see any other status except "New", so I edited it to look like this :
I am sure, you can add more values for other status as well (the ones you want to want to show it to the user). Make sure you backup the pages you are editing before you do these changes.