Service Desk Slides

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Elias Abboud
Acclaimed Contributor.

Service Desk Slides

Hello,

Does anyone have SD Administration course slides? I took the course and passed the certification now I need to train people in my company. I would appreciate a lot if someone could mail them to me please.

aboulleil1980@yahoo.com

Thanks on advance
If you can't solve it, post it :)
7 REPLIES
Nasser Kolathum
Super Contributor.

Re: Service Desk Slides

F'ns.. am intrested as well.. pls allow me to download this file.. thanks.

Rgds.
Nasser
fplopez
Super Contributor.
Solution

Hi Elias,
I closed this Thread last week. I have the slides that another friend of the forum send to me. I´ll try to send you. I suppose that your e-mail server allow you to receive files higher than 3.5MB due to the file is like this.

Regards
Elias Abboud
Acclaimed Contributor.

Thanks a lot. this is exactly what I wanted. But would anyone have them in powerpoint format??

Thanks in advance
If you can't solve it, post it :)
Marc Hummel
Outstanding Contributor.

I wanted to point out that there may be legal issues passing out HP's training slides... so be careful.

You can use the CBT's for operators and depending on how many admins you want to train simply have them read the manuals, but cut out the fluff for systems you do not use, i.e. if you use windows, cut out unix etc..
Wounds heel, Pain fades... chix dig scar's, oh and everybody WangChung.
Ashly A K
Acclaimed Contributor.

hi Elias,

Could you kindly share them with me ?

ashlymonak@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/helponhpopenview
Saurabh Dubey
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Marc,

There shouldn't be any issues since this PDF file was initially downloaded from the net from a freely available link. Though if it does have legal implications, I'm apologetic for sharing like this. Thnks for the pointer.

Regards,

Saurabh
Modesty is good!! But remember, all your life other people will try and take your achievements away from you, don't make it easy for them.
elli Pournara
New Member.

Hello,
can someone please send it to me , also?

Thanks in advance!