The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk 5 and Webconsole

Highlighted
Nyan_1
Collector

Service Desk 5 and Webconsole

Hi

Can I use SD 4.5 webconsole with SD 5. I could not find any docs on SD 5 webconsole.
4 REPLIES
MarkvL
Honored Contributor

Re: Service Desk 5 and Webconsole

Hello,

The Sd4.5 Webconsole will not work with SD 5.0 because the application is rewritten.

Mark
HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Nyan_1
Collector

Do you know if there is a webconsole for sd 5. and if so could i have the link for the download please
MarkvL
Honored Contributor

Hi Nyan,

It is already included in SD 5.0, if you install the server component the webconsole will automatically be installed.

Please keep in mind that this is not the official version and that it might be subject to change and is not supported.

Mark
HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Nyan_1
Collector

thanks

I really appreciate it. I'm still waiting for my eval CDs from HP to do testing for one of our client. They require something that they can use from windows as well as from a web interface to do their CMDB and service call plus have their end users query the knowledgebase via a web interface.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event