Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk 4.5 SP15 Approver list populated twice

Highlighted
Metin INAN_1
Collector

Service Desk 4.5 SP15 Approver list populated twice

Hi,

We have DB rules that set Approval group automatically (Change Module).Sometimes approvers list populated twice I mean there is a group that has 3 members.However when we look at the form we see 6 members on approval votes field each person entered twice.How can this be possible ? Is there anyone knows how to solve this strange problem ?

Thanks,
5 REPLIES
Saurabh Dubey
Honored Contributor

Re: Service Desk 4.5 SP15 Approver list populated twice

Hi Metin,

When you say it gets populated twice, does it mean that the group gets added twice? This is possible if the trigger of your rule is defined on a particular action that happens twice during the lifecycle of a change.
Can you paste the Rule for more clarity?

Regards,

Saurabh
Modesty is good!! But remember, all your life other people will try and take your achievements away from you, don't make it easy for them.
Metin INAN_1
Collector

Hi,

I have attached my db rules.Hope it helps.

Regards,
Saurabh Dubey
Honored Contributor

Hi,

can you attach a specific rule, instead of the entire list. I need to look at the structure of one such rule.

regards,

Saurabh
Modesty is good!! But remember, all your life other people will try and take your achievements away from you, don't make it easy for them.
Mike Bush
Honored Contributor

Your rule for CAB4 differs from all of the others - it is a "Create or Modify on Category" so anyone changing to this category would bolt on extra names.
Saurabh Dubey
Honored Contributor

Hi Metin,

Also, The rule for CAB4 has a (*) after category. This means that the checkbox of evaluate when a change is done to the category. This is causing this issue for double entries.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Saurabh
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event