The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 10:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 10:30am (PST)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Call History Line reporting (OV SD 4.5 SP12)

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Peter J Gray
Regular Collector

Service Call History Line reporting (OV SD 4.5 SP12)

Hi,

My manager is interested in finding out if it is possible to extract from the History Section of a Service Call response times from when a Call was registered to when it was reviewed by Level 1 support & also Response times from Registration to Level 2 support. Foe example if a call was logged at 9 am today & was reviewed by Level 1 at 10.30 pm & then if it was also perhaps reviewed by Level 2 at 2pm.

This is the type of information I am looking for but need to know If I as a sys admin can extract this or does OV Require Database development.

Thanks,

Peter

4 REPLIES
George M. Meneg
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: Service Call History Line reporting (OV SD 4.5 SP12)

Hello Peter,

You can do that through analyzed data. Have a look at http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=940148
menes fhtagn
George M. Meneg
Honored Contributor

Hello Peter,

Have in mind however that even using analyze data an external report tool like "Crystal Reports" and a fair knowledge of SQL (either Transact or PL/SQL) is required.
menes fhtagn
Stuiver
Regular Collector

Hi there,

We have a solution for you to report on history lines. We have out of the box reports fo that. Just check our website at www.westbury-it.com. Be careful with analyzed data, it does not always provides you the right data.

Cheers,

Martijn
Stuiver
Regular Collector

Hi there,

We have a solution for you to report on history lines. We have out of the box reports for that. Just check our website at www.westbury-it.com. Be careful with analyzed data, it does not always provides you the right data.

Cheers,

Martijn
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event