The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selecting new assignment group with Keybvoard recieve java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

Highlighted
Rory Emmans

Selecting new assignment group with Keybvoard recieve java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

I am using SD 4.5 SP26 When I open a ticket click on assignment group then key in wild card and three of four characters it brings up 3 or 4 groups and the default group is slightly highlighted if you hit the return key you will recieve a popup window Java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError but it still puts in the assignment group. Using the same process as above and use the mouse and click on that group which fully highlights the group and hit the return key it works fine and also works.
4 REPLIES
The Pike
Honored Contributor

Re: Selecting new assignment group with Keybvoard recieve java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

I don't see the Java error when I do the same on SP23 or SP29.

It looks similar to this, though:

Selecting Caller in new SC using Keyboard causes Java error (http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/LID/ITSM009786)

Points welcome!

The Pike
Sam decosta
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Selecting new assignment group with Keybvoard recieve java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

Hi Rory,

I also faced same issue once in my environment and found planned start and planned duration was filled but planned finish was empty.

Check if any of the auto calculated field is empty or any execptional values are there.

i raised this with HP and they provided one hotfix to resolve this.

Thanks,
Avinash
Rory Emmans

It only happens on assignment group change that I know of so I do not think there would be any auto calculated fields or exceptional values. Thnaks for the responses
Martin's
Acclaimed Contributor

Hello,
I am new to this forum...
Just to say that I am running SD4.5 SP27 and I am facing the same issue :
When selecting a value with the keyboard, I get the Java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError error.
When I use the mouse, no error.
But it is not only with WorkGroups but with all the fields (CI, Service, ...)

So... I am interresting in a solution if you find it !

Thanks
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event