Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sd_datafom and template

Highlighted
Denis_35
Collector

Sd_datafom and template

Hello all!
I need to use sd_dataform and in parameters i want to specify template because work orders (or subcontract calls) are attached to this template.

How can i do this?

Service desk 4.5, service pack 23.
7 REPLIES
Ruth Porter
Honored Contributor

Re: Sd_datafom and template

Hi Denis,

You cannot specify a template with sd_dataform. However, I think if you do a -ForceNew when the form appears the user can choose a template at that point.

Can you specify a bit more on what you are trying to do becuas ethere may be another way.

Regards, Ruth
http://www.teamultra.net
Denis_35
Collector

It is necessary for me to create automatically Service calls (with work orders or subcontract calls are attached) on come incident from OVO. I'll try to use sd_event.
Ruth Porter
Honored Contributor

Hi there,

Yes - sd_event is the better way - you can specify in the import mapping the template which can bring in the WOs

Good luck, Ruth
http://www.teamultra.net
Mark O'Loughlin
Honored Contributor

Hi,

using OVO you should use sd_event. sd-dataform requirs that you have an open client session.
Denis_35
Collector

I tried sd_event.
Here is the parameters: -f c:\sd_event\ini\sd_event_cfs.ini -v status=Registered ci=[Configuration Item] Description=[Description] Information=[Information] Impact=[Impact] Priority=[Priority]

But if Description or Information field has text (more then one word) there is error in the log:
VALUE_LIST="username=test#password=test#mapping=Sc#className=ServiceCall#modus=INSERT#status=Registered#ci=SWITCH3650#Description=#This is test#Information=#Impact=None#Priority=None#"
SERVER=localhost
PORT=30980
SERVER_RESPONSE=ERROR: This is test is not a valid attribute in this integration context.

I tried "Description" and 'Description' but it doesn't help.
Denis_35
Collector

The same error appears if Impact or Priority is differ than 'None'.
If Impact=Low ( 1 person affected) - error:
SERVER_RESPONSE=ERROR: Low ( 1 person affected) is not a valid attribute in this integration context.

sd_event parametrs: -f c:\sd_event\ini\sd_event_cfs.ini -v status=Registered ci=[Configuration Item] Description=[Description] Information=[Information] Impact="[Impact]" Priority="[Priority]"
Denis_35
Collector

Problem has solved, it was necessary to specify parameters thus: 'ci=[Configuration Item]' 'Description=[Description]' 'Information=[Information]' 'Impact=[Impact]' 'Priority=[Priority]'
:)

The rule works, Service calls are created, but there was a new error in log:
SERVER_RESPONSE=ERROR: You are not allowed to view this e-mail service call

With what it can be related?
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event