The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP account views

Highlighted
Eng.NM

SP account views

hello
I have a problem in service desk 5, for the service pages i cant assign roles to view the incidents, workorders, to a SP account, it only can see the service calls, can anyone help me to let the account able to view the incidents and work orders?
4 REPLIES
Mark O'Loughlin
Honored Contributor

Re: SP account views

Hi,

thats the way it is set up. The SP accounts are free (no licensing required) but you cannot assign roles to see incidents, problems etc.

In order to see these items with Service Pages you need to log in with a licensed named or concurrent account.

You cannot change this.
FXCISD
Collector

Hi,

By SP account views, did you mean the views for SD accounts or SP accounts.

If you are refering to SP accounts, then the SP accounts can only create, view and modify service calls. They will not be able to access incidents or changes or workorders.

Eng.NM

I mean that I need to view Incidents, Workorders, in Service pages, for specific SP Accounts...so how can I make this ?...
Mark O'Loughlin
Honored Contributor

Hi,

for service page accounts you cannot. You need to use licensed application accounts.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event