Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLM Dimension Data Export Failure

Highlighted
John_D
Regular Collector

SLM Dimension Data Export Failure

Hello All,
I configured SLM Module on SD 5.1 with patch level 9+ HP UX OS with Oracle DB. I have OVPI 5.3 in HP UX and oracle db.

After SLM initial configuration i can see when ever there is breach of SLA SD send a alert mail etc.. For the OVPI report integration i
need to export the dimension data to OVPI. This configuration is done as per the HP report pack configuration document.
but there is missing configuration as per the document

""Follow these steps to export the service model to the PI dimension tables:
1 Run the following batch file:
$OvInstallDir/bin/ReportingConfigTool.bat" this .bat or .sh file is not available in my enviorment. I thought the dimension export option available from SD console
SLM Administration -> SLM Administration and right click -> Export Dimension as alternative method.
when i do the Export Dimension from SD cosole i am getting an error
$ tail -f DimensionExporter.0.en
Jul 20, 2009 11:34:10 AM;436;28;com.hp.ov.sd.slm.util.SlmLogger;log;com.hp.ov.sd.slm.dimensionExporter.exporterService.ExporterThread;INFO;The dimension export has been launched.
Jul 20, 2009 11:34:12 AM;437;28;com.hp.ov.sd.slm.util.SlmLogger;log;com.hp.ov.sd.slm.HierarchyManager;WARNING;The Service [Service Name - New] is ignored. It is not configured. Check the HierarchyStatus or MetricDetailsSatus values
Jul 20, 2009 11:34:13 AM;438;28;com.hp.ov.sd.slm.util.SlmLogger;log;com.hp.ov.sd.slm.HierarchyManager;WARNING;The Service [Service Name] is ignored. It is not configured. Check the HierarchyStatus or MetricDetailsSatus values
Jul 20, 2009 11:34:13 AM;439;28;com.hp.ov.sd.slm.util.SlmLogger;log;com.hp.ov.sd.slm.dimensionExporter.exporterService.ExporterThread;INFO;End of the dimension export.

Any help is highly apreciated
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event