SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Victor Ogrizko
Trusted Contributor.

SLA and Organization relation problem

Hello!

I have situation:
a)I can created SLA and relate Organization to it if no other Organization related
b)I can relate Organization to SLA if I creating Organization from SLA form
BUT!
c) I cannot relate any Organization to SLA if SLA already have relation to any organization

All the time i try i get an error "Organization XXXXXXX has already been related to Service Level Agreement with ID ####, which belongs to the current service structure" where "XXXXXXX" is first (in list) organization from the list of already related organizations, not new one.

Ex.
SLA ID 12
Organizations related to SLA: AAA, BBB, CCC
Organization i try to relate: DDD.
Error: Organization AAA has already been related to Service Level Agreement with ID 12, which belongs to the current service structure

If organization AAA will be unrelated, when next (BBB) will be in error message.

No problems with Person/SLA relations

TNX.
2 REPLIES
George M. Meneg
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

Re: SLA and Organization relation problem

Hello Victor,

I suppose you are using SP13

This problem (ITSM007480)

<>

<<
After installing Service Pack 13, if an SLA already has a related receiver organization, it is not possible anymore to add another organization.

How to reproduce
1. Service Desk Client > SLM > create new SLM > Relate a organization to this SLA as receiver > Save
2. Open this SLA and relate another organization to this SLA as receiver.
3. The error will occur.
"Organization has already been related to Service Level Agreement with ID 15, which belongs to the current service structure"
>>

is solved on SP14
menes fhtagn
Victor Ogrizko
Trusted Contributor.

Re: SLA and Organization relation problem

tnx a lot