Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

SLA and Metrics and reports

Highlighted
steven_160
Super Contributor.

SLA and Metrics and reports

Hi,
CAn any one briek me abt SLA, Metrics and Reports...
I hv one SD SLA license can i make n number of services....will SD calculate SLA and metrics
wat are the reports what basically we can hv...in my scenerio i hv 1 license for SLA its calculated for only one service reporta and rest it shoes me blank in reports...does anything it has to be with license....

Explain in brief

steven
1 REPLY
Ramaprasad N
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: SLA and Metrics and reports

You can have 'n' number of SLAs in your OVSD, provided you have the SLM module license. There is no limitation on the numebr of SLAs that can be created.

The metrics in SLAs correspond to only that SLA. The available metrics ate availability, performance and analyzed performance. The report can be generated only for Service calls or only for incidents or both. Also, there is an option to generate report, which projects/groups details based on the receiving organizations. If a metric is configured for an SLA, the report generation can be scheduled. The reports will be available from the 'Reports' tab of SLA. Each SLA will give reports of it's own. So, there won't be any kind of combined reports.

Please refer to the OVSD product help, for more details about the Metrics/Reports in SLA.