The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday noon (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday noon (PST)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA Priority Report chart wise

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Esc_1
Regular Collector

SLA Priority Report chart wise

Hi,
I am calculating SLA breached when the actual finish is empty than the deadline my SLA breached (Boolean Custom Field) gets ticked and from this i m able to know the SLA breached Incidents and Service Calls last month or last week etc, but this report comes in the tabular format...
now i want this report should be in the graphical format..but i m not able to find my SLA breached field as its the Boolean field..
can any one tell me how do i achieve this...

SD 4.5 with sp 14 on win 2003

ESC
8 REPLIES
Akies
Occasional Visitor

Re: SLA Priority Report chart wise

Hi esc,

well this is possible.For this you have to create a view of chart type(goto presentation-->views --> service calls)
In that view, go to others and then select Y-axis as e.g: "priority" (if you want sla violated calles priority wise) and then click on series tab and select SLA breached.

This will generated a graphical report prioritywise with sla violated calls also.
However if you want only sla violated calls then put a filter as "SLA breached is equal to 1" (for boolean i think)...

This will defiitely work.

Please revert back for any clarification.

Regards,
Akhil
Esc_1
Regular Collector

hi,
as u said if i put filter SLA violated=yes then i m able to see only the violated calls...but i wanna see full details and also it should show me the SLA violated in the same graph..but when i go to series i could not find the SLA breached field as it is an boolean field...

please suggest

ESC
Akies
Occasional Visitor

Hi Esc,

I have used a text field hidden from the users which captures 1 when call exceeds deadline.Now then I have used that field in series.
Also if you want to view other calls also then remove the filter.The series is used to show the SLA violated calls in different colour along with other calls.
Try this and you will get the solution.

Pls update in case you do not get the result.

Regards,
Akhil
Esc_1
Regular Collector

Hi,
Ya man i hv opened the previuos thread tooo...
n i tried wat u hv told me but i cannot get wat i need...
can u please update me wat should i give in the field (in chart wise report)...
i m able to get only 5 calls but it should show me all the weekly calls and out of it, it should show me the SLA violated calls in graphical manner

ESC
Akies
Occasional Visitor
Solution

Hi Esc,

Let us go from scratch..You went to presentation-->view--> selected the item and right clicked and created new view of chat type.

Now you will have only 2 options enabled: "Filter" and "Others" i think..right?

In tha filter,for weekly report, enter redistration craeted is "last 7 days" or something.Then go to "others" option.There select priority in x-axis and select SLA flag in "series" tab.

Now the graph u will get will show you in two colours.One colour will point to SLA violated calls and other colour as non-violated call.
Right click on the graph and select "point labels".This will show you the number of violated/non-violated calls also.

If you are still not clear.Pls attach the snapshot of the view that you have defined along with output and settings u have done..

Regards,
Akhil
Esc_1
Regular Collector

Hi,
Thanks u hv solved my problem...and thanks for expalining me in proper way...
But can u please specify more abt SLA violated calls...is this the way we get the SLA violation...can i hv aggrecate %
i mean in metrics and reports

ESC
Akies
Occasional Visitor

Hi Esc,

No this is not exactly the way to capture sla violated calls.I think for that you need SLM module.In that module define SLA and define metrics with hours.Then when you generate metrix reporrts then it comes in % but I have'nt tried this.So can not explain it further.Try this also...

Regards,
Akhil
Esc_1
Regular Collector

Hi,
I hv tried doin the SLA metrics but whenever the reports are generated is only with the % symbol...
can any one help me in solving this issue.

Suggestions are welcome

ESC

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event