SD5 Location of Application Account Templates

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Steve Burford
Respected Contributor.

SD5 Location of Application Account Templates

Hi,

In SD5 where are the templates for application accounts and sp accounts located? I cannot find them under OV Configuration > Templates. I am able to create and edit these types of templates when setting up an import mapping though, but I cannot find them without having to go through the import mapping.

Cheers

Steve
3 REPLIES
Naveen Jaiswal
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: SD5 Location of Application Account Templates

Hi Steve,

Can you try to create a new template. And then try to see the templates under OV Configuration --> Templates. I think it is a bug. The same thing happened with other templates for me. When I created a new template I could see the existing as well as the new one. Just try and please let me know also.

Best Regards,
Naveen
A customer is the most important visitor on our premises. He is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purose of it. By MK Gandhi
Ken Briscoe
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

Hi Steve - if you go into the Templates section of admin, and from the menu bar choose "Tools ->Advanced Find" then you will be able to search Templates as an entity. If you just do "Search Now" you'll see all the templates including Default Accounts, and SP_ACCOUNTS. (And a few othe weird things!)
Undocumented "Feature"???
Cheers,
Ken.
My email is kenilian@bigpond.com.au
Steve Burford
Respected Contributor.

Thanks Guys. Will do that