Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

SD4.5 SP23 Client 2008 - Jdbc error 1722

Highlighted
Rubem Andrade
Outstanding Contributor.

SD4.5 SP23 Client 2008 - Jdbc error 1722

Hi all.
The same situation does not occurs using old client. I have a Chart vision and set a custom variable at X Axis. The graph is showed ok but if I click at the area to show the "drill to view" I got a Jdbc error 1722. Pls see the file attached.
Good ideas are welcome.I think I have to open a call on HP.
Tks and rgds,
Rubem
3 REPLIES
Rubem Andrade
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: SD4.5 SP23 Client 2008 - Jdbc error 1722

Let me modify my question. Is there anyone using the new Client 2008 on SP23 ?
IF YES , Id like to know if you have the problem mentioned at the main question.
Regards,
Rubem
This is only occurred when I use a custom dataname on the X-Axis.
MarkvL
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Rubem,

It does indeed look like the query is getting wrong data, it returns data between
2008/3/1 3:0:0 and 2008/4/1 2:59:59.

Check you date variables to see if these are set correctly because it looks like the first timestamp is not set correctly, you might have set h:m:s instaed of hh:mm:ss.

If that is not is can you put the view definitions here for both views including filters, so "dril to view" and chart view.

Mark
HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Rubem Andrade
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi Mark,

Tks for the answer. I guess this is not the problem. Im using in this case "This month" at the filter value field.
I have an opened case on HP and the problem was reproduced but They consider as a potential bug.
Pay attention what I said above : a custom field by example Serv Number 2 on the X-Axis. If I put a normal field as category , the problem doesnt occurs.
Rgds,
Rubem