Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD4.5 License expired

Highlighted
Shanker_2
Regular Collector

SD4.5 License expired

Hi

I installed SD 4.5 ON WINDOWS XP SP2 Machine for testing my web console. not i get license expired. We have SD4.5 on our Production server which I cannot use it. I there any trial licenses available? or it there any trick to make it work.

Thanks
Shanker
5 REPLIES
Himanshu Chawla
Honored Contributor

Re: SD4.5 License expired

Try uninstalling it completely, move the date back and install it again.
Shanker_2
Regular Collector

Hi Himanshu

Thanks for the quick reply. I will try it.

Shanker
Radovan Skolnik
Honored Contributor

HI,

you can use the licenses from the production environment. I mean it will work - I am not talking about licensing issues - that means you should not be using them too long - that would be against licensing rules.

Hope this helps.
Shanker_2
Regular Collector

Hi Radovan

How do I use License form Production? I need to copy the License file to testing machine?
Please explain. Ofcourse this is only for our internal testing machine before I install WEB Console on my production machine.

Thanks
Shanker_2
Regular Collector

Hi Radovan

How do I use License from Production? I need to copy the License file to testing machine?
Please explain. Ofcourse this is only for our internal testing machine before I install WEB Console on my production machine.

Do I need to install SP19 to install WEB Console on production machine. If so what is the effect on my production machine? What are the precautions I should take.

Thanks
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event