Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

SD print reports question

Highlighted
Dmitry Utkin
Trusted Contributor.

SD print reports question

Hi All!

I have one more question :) When I have opened service calls area and would like to print report then I go to File->Report Style and select type I wish. I see 4 types reports in File->Report Style, but when I go to C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\OpenView\service desk 4.5\client\repo\xsl\view then I found only 3 .xsl files that corresponds to reports. If any ideas on where I can find 4th file ?

Thanks a lot!
3 REPLIES
MarkvL
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: SD print reports question

Hi Dmitry,

The standard one is taken from "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Software GridEx Shared"
That's a 3rd party software that is installed with SD.

Mark
HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Dmitry Utkin
Trusted Contributor.

Mark, Thanks for information!

But I have 2 client installed on my workstation: 4.5 sp25 and 4.5sp25 client 2008
In 4.5sp25 GridEx work perfect! And in Client 2008 I Can not find GridEx style report. May be I should install GridEx manually for 2008 client and what version this activex need for 2008 ?
MarkvL
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Dmitry,

It appears that the Standard one is not available anymore in the 2008 Client, the 3rd party components are no longer used so you are limited to the three choices you see in the client and can find in "C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\OpenView\service desk 4.5\Client 2008\repo\xsl\table"

Mark
HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.