It looks like there is a perl installation as part of ServiceDesk. This may be a path issue that it can't find the location of the perl installation, or it may be conflicting with a perl installation on the server that is first in the path before the ServiceDesk perl installation. I found the perl files in :\Program Files\HP OpenView\lib\perl5\
Check to make sure that the dll your error reports is found there.
Thanks for the advice. I think u r right.I installed loadobjects in another system and tried thr, its working fine. In my server, I have installed oracle also and the perl is also installed in some other location.