Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

SD 4.5 and QuickView - Service

Highlighted
Howardhp
Contributor.

SD 4.5 and QuickView - Service

Once a caller is selected in the caller field within the Service Call module... a QuickView - Service box pops up with (3) services listed. There are actually more than 40 services being managed. If I then cancel that box and manually enter in the service name within the service field the desired service will show. If I don't type a service name and I click the lookup button, it only displays the same (3) services. However, if I click the drop down and select all services... then all 40 services show.

ANY IDEAS???
5 REPLIES
The Pike
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: SD 4.5 and QuickView - Service

Is the Caller and/or the Organization s/he is part of a receiver of any of other 37 Services?
Howardhp
Contributor.

The funny part is that no matter what caller is entered.. the same (3) services are displayed in the quickview - service box.

Every user is a member of the same configured organization. The "services used by caller" drop down option displays the same (3) services as well.

The organization that every user is a member of is the "parent" organization in the configuration.

Any ideas?
The Pike
Acclaimed Contributor.

That doesn't really answer the question...
Are any of the users or the organization receivers of any of the other 37 services?

Also, are the SLAs tied to those 37 services still valid? Check dates...
Howardhp
Contributor.

Thanks for the response. Issue turned out being expired SLA dates. Appreciate your contributions.

Cheers,
The Pike
Acclaimed Contributor.

Some points assigned to the responses would be nice, particularly if they helped resolve the issue.

See here:
http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/helptips.do?#28

The Pike