cancel

SD 4.5 SP17 History Tab - Text Color

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Steve Sills
Trusted Contributor.

SD 4.5 SP17 History Tab - Text Color

Text color under the History Tab in Service Call is blue. Text color under the History Tab in Incidents, etc. is black. How do you change the color of the text in the History Tab?
4 REPLIES
Robert S. Falko
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: SD 4.5 SP17 History Tab - Text Color

Steve,

There is a different view for each set of history lines (service call, incident, etc.). The default view is displayed. You can format the fonts used in these views, as for any other view.

-Josh
Steve Sills
Trusted Contributor.

Josh,

Thanks for the information. Can you give me specific steps in which to accomplish this? I have palyed with the views, but am having difficulty finding where to do this. Thanks.

Steve
Robert S. Falko
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

Steve,

From the Administrator Console, select Presentation -> Views ->

Click on Auto Format...

Click on Add. Enter a name for the conditional format; select a font and a color.

Click on Condition. Enter a condition that meets your requirements. You may wish to enter a condition that covers all your lines, if you simply want to change the color. You may enter other conditions, if needed, so you may have as many color and fonts as you wish.

PS: You may also create a view for History Lines, if needed. Make sure it is the default view, otherwise it will not be used.

-Josh
Steve Sills
Trusted Contributor.

Thanks, Josh. I found it. Appreciate the help.

Steve