Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running ovconsolecmd from AC (multi console session query) and info about CITRIX required

Highlighted
Angela Davis
Occasional Advisor

Running ovconsolecmd from AC (multi console session query) and info about CITRIX required

Two queries from me - any help would be appreciated:

1) I have been testing ovconsolecmd using Windows clients running the command from AssetCenter via an executable action, but the customer is using CITRIX. We have got ServiceDesk and AssetCenter clients co-hosted on the same CITRIX servers and am hoping to test this in the next day or so, but I wondered if anyone else had experience of successfully launching this across CITRIX? I have only seen comments about running it using smart actions with Java Webstart - no mention of CITRIX.

2) In addition, I am also facing the issue that the script run from Assetcenter requires the -launch parameter, but this doesn't execute if a console session is already loaded. Is it possible to run multiple console sessions? Frustratingly, the admin guide refers to an online help document about this but I haven't successfully sourced this yet.

Bit of a hybrid AssetCenter/ServiceDesk question but as its about ovconsolecmd issues - I figured this was the place to post!

Thanks

Ange
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event