5 None

Thank you for your kind attention.
7 REPLIES
Mark O'Loughlin
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Reverse the display order of Impact and Priority codes

Hi,

Admin console-Data-Codes-General-Priority

There are 2 arrows on the icon bar on the top. These will reorder them for you. This affects their positioning globally. If it is not showing on the view add the "ordering" attribute to see what value they have in the order.
CSTung
Respected Contributor.

Mark,

Thanks for your reply. I did not mention clearly in my original mail. I want to reverse the display order of Priority/Impact codes when we register a service call ticket.

It is true that we can change the order under Data -> Codes -> General -> Priority. Once we select Service Call from the Workspace and register a new ticket, the display order under Priority field is still

5 None
4 Low
3 Medium
2 High
1 Top

Please advise.
LexTNS
Respected Contributor.

Hi Danny,
A way we sort such data in OVSD is by copying the list to excel, change the number order in the list and then import with the text as key. Result is that each line has a new sort-order number. I think that should do the trick.
Curious if this helps.
Lex.
Mark O'Loughlin
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Danny,

after changing the order in the admin console did you close and reopen the client session?
CSTung
Respected Contributor.

Mark,

I did. When I logged into the OVSD 5.0 SP1 client again, the display order is switched back to default sequence registering a new service call ticket.
CSTung
Respected Contributor.

Mark,

It is a bug in OVSD 5.0 SP1. I cannot move the priority code up or down to change the display order. Once I upgrade the system to 5.1, the system allows me to change the display order sequence.
Mark O'Loughlin
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Danny,

interesting. OVSD 5.0 with no SP's allows me to change the order and it works at least on the service pages view. Maybe SP1 specific.

Anyway thansk for the update.