I want to report total calls/month, total closed tickets within deadline/month, total closed tickets which missed deadline/month. I was hoping on the same report (chart).
Some thoughts: the "to deadline" is negative when missed and positive when made.
The actual finish date is < the deadline when met and > the deadline when missed.
I tried using these fields but failed so far. The whole chart creation seems convoluted. I understand the process creating a data set first ( table view), but I want to group SD ID's together per month, I cannot seem to make that work.(Probably my ignorance)
I am guessing this was solved already but when i searched the forum I did not find it.
We have not implemented SLA module. Just working on some simple reporting.
I think it is easier to export all the data you need into excel (or access or similar) and graph from there especially for this type of thing as you can get excatly what you want from the data being in excel.