Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting on missed deadline

Highlighted
dmann
Collector

Reporting on missed deadline

I have OVSD 4.5 SP18.

I want to report total calls/month, total closed tickets within deadline/month, total closed tickets which missed deadline/month. I was hoping on the same report (chart).

Some thoughts:
the "to deadline" is negative when missed and positive when made.

The actual finish date is < the deadline when met and > the deadline when missed.

I tried using these fields but failed so far. The whole chart creation seems convoluted. I understand the process creating a data set first ( table view), but I want to group SD ID's together per month, I cannot seem to make that work.(Probably my ignorance)

I am guessing this was solved already but when i searched the forum I did not find it.

We have not implemented SLA module. Just working on some simple reporting.

Any thoughts or suggestion are appreciated.
4 REPLIES
Mark O'Loughlin
Honored Contributor

Re: Reporting on missed deadline

Hi Bill,

I think it is easier to export all the data you need into excel (or access or similar) and graph from there especially for this type of thing as you can get excatly what you want from the data being in excel.
Mark O'Loughlin
Honored Contributor

Hi Bill,

also have a look at this thread from Vasili who ref the fugures that will appear in an export to excel

http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=710258
dmann
Collector

I guess I am not to surprised that I would have to export the data to get a report.

I hoped I could do it inside SD.

dmann
Collector

No reflection on this forum or any one personally, but I do not like the answer. Reporting in the tool is awful.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event