Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

Related CI

Highlighted
ongc
Respected Contributor.

Related CI

How many configurations items we can view on CMDB at a time on single SD 4.5 Server. And how many configuration items we can manage through single CMDB of SD Server.
4 REPLIES
Mahmood Khan_1
Super Contributor.

Re: Related CI

Can you please elaborate on your question. are you talking about the table view for the CMDB or the relation view on CI ?
Ramaprasad N
Outstanding Contributor.

Yep, it's better if you can provide more information. However, the number of CIs that can be present in any CMDB of OVSD can be a very large number. I have seen environments having more than 400,000 CIs in a stand alone OVSD server. However, the max number of CIs that should be displayed in the OVSD console view, can be limited based on our requirement. Default will be 10000 and this number can be modified from Admin Console --> Presentation --> Search.
ongc
Respected Contributor.

Dear Mohd./Ram
Actually I have 24 SD 4.5 servers working standalone at diffrent locatins . Now my requirement is to get the asset details,service call det. NPT det. even incident call det for all locations at Single server. but keep WAN traffice ,CI overlapping and all other things in considerations.

Regds
Fayaz
Ramaprasad N
Outstanding Contributor.

You may have to develop such reports using SQL or crystal reports.