Highlighted
Marco Antonio G
Regular Collector

Question Service Desk Checklists

Greetings!

I was wondering if there is some way or configuration that will allow:

1)one checklist to call another

and/or

2)change the subsequent questions based on the previous answer (if yes/no type question) Allowing for a Decision Tree sort of idea...

and/or

3) Allow images or hyperlinks to appear in the question screens?

I ask this because from what I have managed to mess around with, the Checklists seem to have a very limited functionality which would force us to have to "linearize" all of our support scripts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES
Robert S. Falko
Honored Contributor

Re: Question Service Desk Checklists

Hi,

1) No
2) No
3) No (images); to test the hyperlinks, put a fully qualified URL in a field, then right click on the space above it. If it works, you will see the clickable URL in the context menu.

Here's what we do about 2). We number the questions, then we put comments in the yes/no questions saying things like "Skip to question 4".

-Josh
Robert S. Falko
Honored Contributor

Marco,

I cannot get clickable links in a checklist (ver 4.5 SP 18). Please ignore what I said above.

-Josh
Marco Antonio G
Regular Collector

Ok Josiah!

Thanks for the info!

I was hoping for a more optimistic answer...I wonder if anyone has been able to do anything more advanced with the Checklists...
Mark O'Loughlin
Honored Contributor

Hi,

Not much more other than being able to use them (with their limitations) in other modules like the change module (which isn't a default option) - you have to remove a filter to make then available so they are not restricted to Service Calls.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event