Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

Query result - Servicecalls registration between 01-01 and 31-12

Highlighted
Gink
Respected Contributor.

Query result - Servicecalls registration between 01-01 and 31-12

I'm trying to make a report for all servicecalls registered in 2006 (should be about 35000), so query should be Registration Created between 01-01-2006 and 31-12-2006. The result is 0, while for example the registration between 01-01 and 01-05 is 9211.
Does anybody if there is a restriction in the query result, and if so, where can I change that ? I'm an SP11.

Thx in advance for yr help
4 REPLIES
Michael Gregor
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Query result - Servicecalls registration between 01-01 and 31-12

Yes you can restrict the query in the Administration Console, under Presentation, Search, Service call.

However, if you do so, you will get a pop-up message saying that the query is restricted.

Michael
George M. Meneg
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello,

To alter the query restriction limit go to Administrator Console/Presentation/Search. Double click an item to open it. You can disable entirely the limit (bad idea).

But it seems that your problem is unrelated to query limit restriction because it should at least show number of service calls.
menes fhtagn
Gink
Respected Contributor.

Thx fr you answer, I already had a look on the suggested option. I have No query restriction on searching Servicecalls.
JaS_4
Acclaimed Contributor.

Check your logserver.txt at the time of the report and see whether you ran out of memory retrieving all those records.