Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with category in Rules

Highlighted
Carlos_211
Collector

Problem with category in Rules

Hi there!!

I am in SD45 sp16, and i have a problem in db rules and ui rules with category (of all items)

I cannot select category as a field for conditions in rules (both ui rules and db rules).

For example I cannot set a condition to execute a BD rule when CI category is software (becouse I cannot select category as the fields)

Any Idea? Maybe is a bug of my service pack (16), something wrong in my database...

Any help will be appreciatted.

Thanks, Carlos
4 REPLIES
Vasily Kamenev
Honored Contributor

Re: Problem with category in Rules

Hi
Work, one of UI Rule example:

When a value has changed
where Category (*) equals CardORDigital CameraORDisk ArrayORDisk ControllerORDisk DriveORDocking StationORDocumentationOREmergency Power GeneratorORHubORMainframeORMainframe PartitionORModemORMonitorOROther Type of HardwareORPatch PanelORPersonal Digital AssistantORPrinter/MultifunctionORProjectorORRack/CabinetORRouterORScannerORServerORSwitchORTape ArrayORTape ControllerORTape DriveORTape RobotORTerminalORUninterrupted Power SupplyORWAN LinkORWorkstation
Set Hardware to Yes and set Max. installations to 1 (Update data) Hardware set to true; Max. installations set to 1

Vasily
Carlos_211
Collector

Good Example, but in my installation I CANNOT select the category field from the field browser in the rules.

Carlos
Vasily Kamenev
Honored Contributor

Bad day 4 y.
try clear the cache folder.

Vasily
Almási János
Super Collector

This happened for me when I used the localized language. When swithcing back to English (system account's preferred language), I could create the rule.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event