Print Preview - Change Forms

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Marcela Miguel

Print Preview - Change Forms

Hi, Friends!!!

I have a situation for you:

I opened a change and after I selected File/Print Preview, though the Print Preview for these changes is empty. The changes are 270, 282, 277 and 218. When I selected Print Preview to others changes, it is possible visualize them.

Please check my screenshot.

Regards,

Marcela.
7 REPLIES
Marcela Miguel

Re: Print Preview - Change Forms

Any answer?
George M. Meneg
Honored Contributor

Hello Marcela,

Does this occures for all reporting styles?
Try the selections at File/Report Style and see what happens.

If all appears to be empty try the "Publish" button to see if something could be extracted to html file.
menes fhtagn
Marcela Miguel

George hey!

I wanna to print just change form, though, the Report Style options are: Memo Small, Memo Variable Size and Memo. I just tried to utilize these options reports but the same error happens. I made the test that your suggest and the change report for the forms 270, 282, 277 and 218 were not generated. These reports staid empties. I press "Publish" button to see if something could be extratect to html file and the result was: empty report.

Please look at my screenshot.
George M. Meneg
Honored Contributor
Solution

Hello Marcela,

OK, then you must find what these changes have in common between them and what makes them differ for the other changes that you have no problem.

I noticed at the first screenshot that the change 270 has two attachment. The other "problematic" changes have attachments? If yes, try to remove them. Does the problem still occurs?
menes fhtagn
Marcela Miguel

George, hi!

I dont find what these changes have in common between them and what makes them differ for the others changes that you have no problem. The changes 270,277 and 282 have attachments and the 218 doesnt.

I excluded the attachments and saved the change, though, when I selected File/Print Preview the same error happens.

Do you believe that this event be a bug? Because my service desk version (4,5) donta have patchs installed.

Regards,

Marcela.
George M. Meneg
Honored Contributor

Hello Marcela,

It is certainly a bug. But you have to find what is the cause of the bug in order to have a workaround. Thus, you must find what these changes have in common.
menes fhtagn
Marcela Miguel

George,

Thank you very much for your attention and support.

Regards,

Marcela.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event