Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option Search\Query Restrictions

Highlighted
Marcela Miguel

Option Search\Query Restrictions

Hello, my friends!

I have a question for you:

When a I inserted the number rows for option Search\Service Call\Query Restriction\Restricted to....Rows, the All Service Calls (Table) view shows (p.e. 500 registers)with effect from first call until the last call.

I would like to know if is it possible configure this view to show just 500 calls descending in ordely, when a call was created every minute?

Is it clear the question? Inf not, tell me.

Regards,

Marcela.

4 REPLIES
Ramaprasad N
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Option Search\Query Restrictions

Hi Mig,

I don't think it is possible to sort the results from views, based on times lines. If you restrict the views to 500, SD is going to give you 500 records randomly. It will just execute a select statement on the database with a limit of 500. So, even if you do the query using that SQL statement from database directly, you will not get the latest calls. It just works that way.

However, I don't see any reason why we need more than 500 calls in a view, on a daily basis. It may be required if you want to take some reports. Other than that, if you modify the view filters to best suit your requirements, 500 is a good enough limit.

-Ram
Mark O'Loughlin
Honored Contributor

Hi Marcela,

we have estimated from avergare monthly figures over say a 4-5 month period that we will never have more that say 1000 calls open at any one time. Therefore the restriction has been set a little higher that this to ensure that we we run views showing calls that are not closed we get to see them all and we can set the asscending / desecnding option and group option as well.
Marcela Miguel

Any more answers?

Regards,

Marcela.
Marcela Miguel

Thank you all.

Marcela.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event