SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Mruthyunjaya
Outstanding Contributor.

OVSD service page login

Hi I am using ovsd 4.5

Please see the attached,
with some userid and password I am able to login to the page but from some UserId I am not but by using these ID's we were able to login from past 1.5 years

Is there any constraint for Password or expairy date for password to login to the service page

Please get me the solution as soon as possible
This is critical

Cheers
Mruthyunjaya A R
11 REPLIES
Mark O'Loughlin
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: OVSD service page login

Hi,

has the person record been set as Blocked?

Go into admin console and there is an option for passwords and their expiry - check that.

Manually set a new password for that users SP account and try again.
Mruthyunjaya
Outstanding Contributor.

Can you get me the exact path to see the Password expairy date for service page login (username and passwords)

Bcoz I am new to this OVSD and now I am starting working on this

Please get me the same as soon as possible

Cheers
Mruthyunjaya AR
Mruthyunjaya
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi,

This is what the settings I have in my password settings for service page accounts to login

what my problem is even if I don't I have password retriction on any password it is giving that error as I sepecified in previous reply like "in correct login ID or password"

What is problem?

Please kindly let me know this is urgent

Regards
Mruthyunjaya A R
Ruth Porter
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi there,

Please go to the account of the user you tried to log in as, open the record and post a screen shot of teh details.

Please also post a screen shot for one that CAN log on.

Regards, Ruth

1. The account you
http://www.teamultra.net
Alexander Kriku
Honored Contributor.

hi,

this error can appear if you have the same userid in service pages accounts and SD accounts
Mruthyunjaya
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi Ruth,
Please find the attached

and

all these Id's(service page id's) were created on 20th feb 2006.We have already checked for any constraints on password from the Service desk end but we haven't applied any constraint on password as it specified in the one of the attachments

Is there any constraint on these id's from database end like max valid days/expairy date

Please let me know in case,it is very difficult to reset the password since it is of around 2500 id's

Carol Hibbard
Acclaimed Contributor.

Your last zip attachment won't open.
JaS_4
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

If some of your servicepages accounts are working and some are not and you have not changed anything, was there any recent db issues ? Did you restore from an old version ?
Have you have a look in your db rep_accounts and see if those users are different in any way ?
Mruthyunjaya
Outstanding Contributor.

Please find the attachment and please look in to my case as I explained earlier

Cheers
Mruthyunjaya A R
Carol Hibbard
Acclaimed Contributor.

Try resetting the password to something else in the admin interface.
Mruthyunjaya
Outstanding Contributor.

ID's for which I have resetted the password
is working fine from past 2 weeks that is not my question, what my question is how to see the expairy dates or password valid dates since in our case we have't put any password restriction or constarints on passwords

I already checked from the OVSD application end and we haven't apply any kind retriction on password but is there anything to chech from Database end for any constraints on password

Things are working
but I just wanted know why this was happened

Please suggest me in any case?