The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVSD error when creating Ticket from OVO Java GUI

Highlighted
NumeroUno
Super Collector

OVSD error when creating Ticket from OVO Java GUI

Hi All,

I'm using the Insert Insert Incident into Service desk application in the OVO Java GUI and when creating the ticket it fails...

I checked sd_event_error.log and found that I'm receiving the error below. It is not getting any information from the OVO because the parameters that are being passed through are empty.

The funny thing is it happens only for nodes in certain node groups and not others.

Anyone have any ideas? Points will be rewarded regardless

Thank you

VALUE_LIST=event_id=#description=#information=Original message: \nDetected by application: \nObject in question: \nAnnotations: #ci=
#priority=#person=#category=Networking#start_time=// #date_owned=// #username=OVO_sd-app#password=Today123#mapping=ovounix#modus=INS
ERT#classname=incident#
SERVER=sd-app.cmc.optus.net.au
PORT=30980
SERVER RESPONSE=ERROR: null criterium
TRY=1
LOGFILE=/opt/OV/sd/ovo/log/sd_event.log
ERROR_LOG_FILE=/opt/OV/sd/ovo/log/sd_event_error.log
TIMESTAMP=Fri Jan 9 09:22:03 2009
SEND=TRUE
1 REPLY
Err_1
Honored Contributor

Re: OVSD error when creating Ticket from OVO Java GUI

Hello,

if the parameters are coming empty, then I believe the issue might be on the OVO side, and why it is sending null values?

SD will try to insert the Incident using the incoming values, but if they come empty, SD can not control this.

Regards;
Randall Barrantes
SW Support Delivery Manager
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event