Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVSD Client 2008 SP25 - Views Autoformatting (colors)

Highlighted
Nikita Mironov_
Super Collector

OVSD Client 2008 SP25 - Views Autoformatting (colors)

Dear Colleagues
I installed OVSD Client 2008 SP25. Seems to work fine except one thing. We widely use Views Auto formatting (marking different records in views with different colors). This thing seems not to work. I created the brand new view and tried to highlight some Service Calls with green color, but the Client keeps showing all records with no formatting. Has anyone faced this issue?
4 REPLIES
Nikita Mironov_
Super Collector

Re: OVSD Client 2008 SP25 - Views Autoformatting (colors)

Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java Version: 1.5.0_14
Michael Daly_2
Collector

Hi Nikita

I have Client 2008 installed on both our test system and a few clients on our live system, and you are right, the edit View -> [Auto Format...] with a rule that colours the font, or makes the font 'bold' doesn't work. I don't know whether it is the Condition Rules that don't work, or the formatting doesn't get applied. I think this is an urgent 'fix-it' job for HP.

Regards

Michael Daly
25 March 2008
Nikita Mironov_
Super Collector

Thank you Mike. At least I'm no alone with this bug. The only attribute which works fine with Autoformatting is the number of OVSD Object (such as Service Call number, Change Number, etc.). The rest seems not to work.

OK. lest wait for new SP

Hi Nikita.

We also have problem with colours. I have sent in this issue to HP but have not received an answer yet. Hope they fix it soon.

Michael
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event