Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

OVSD - CCM

Highlighted
Hemul
Super Contributor.

OVSD - CCM

Hello all, I have Cisco Call Manager 4.1 and SD 4.5 SP 20.
When i call on My IP phone i want to create SC in SD, I know how can i do it in SD side (SD_Dataform) , but how can i do it in CCM Side?
I have to install some CCM client on my workstation?

Can anyone help me with it ?
8 REPLIES
Mark O'Loughlin
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: OVSD - CCM

Hi,

in the CCM side you need fro it to be able to run the sd_dataform command line when a call is picked up by the operator. How you do that in CCM is a question for your CMM admin.
Hemul
Super Contributor.

Thanks
Yes this is a question , how can i do it in CCM?
Hemul
Super Contributor.

Thanks
This is a question, what do i do in CCM ?
JaS_4
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hemulll, get hold of the sd & ovo integration package. You mainly need one component from that package which is called sd_event. You can use sd_event from CCM side to create Incident record in SD but you need to somehow populate SD parameters with the values from CCM.
Hemul
Super Contributor.

Hello Jas,
But I don't need to create any incidents or service call and i know how can i do it in SD,
a question is how can i do it in Cisco Call Manager side ?
JaS_4
Acclaimed Contributor.

Sorry I thought you wanted to do it the other way around. I am not familiar with CCM but you can install sd agent on the CCM machine and you can create rules to fire external commands to the sd agent on the CCM machine. As long as CCM has some command line or scripts to create CCM incidents, you should be able to do it that way but if CCM is purely GUI then I can't see any way of doing it.
Mark O'Loughlin
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

CCM is Cisco product. Maybe you need to contact them or look in the CCM admin guide. All you need to to be able to construct and send a command line string.

Unles someone at this forum has intrgrated CCM in the past you may not get your answer here.
Mark O'Loughlin
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

CCM is Cisco product. Maybe you need to contact them or look in the CCM admin guide. All you need to to be able to construct and send a command line string.

Unles someone at this forum has integrated CCM in the past you may not get your answer here.