Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

OVO and SD Integration

Highlighted
Ram_31
Outstanding Contributor.

OVO and SD Integration

Hi All,

I done the integration with OVO Version 8 to forward all the Critical and Major messages to Service Desk, is there any Global configuration where we can set the Severity levels in OVO? Or I need to enable the "Forward Trouble Ticket" option manually from the Template list? Please let me know your inputs.

Thanks in Advance,
Rama
6 REPLIES
oscar monsalve
New Member.

Re: OVO and SD Integration

Que pena que no hable ingles pero lo que medio entiendo es que necesitas realizar una integracion entre OVO y servicedesk, esa yo ya la hice aqui en colombia y te voy adjuntar el manul que utilice y me sirvio para esta integracion.

igual si necesitas ayuda me dices.

Oscar Monsalve
Ram_31
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi,

I don't understand your language.

Anyway, i solved it.

Thanks,
Rama
HPOPV+
Honored Contributor.

Dear Ram,

can you tell us how did u solve this issue in english :)

Thanks
Abhishek RVRK S
Valued Contributor.

Hi Rama,

What are you using for the integration - The ForwardTT event or the Service Desk integration pack (Patch 21)?

I have also just completed integrating OVO on our server here - And it works without a hitch for the most part.I used the Integration pack for OVO.

However,I do have some issues - maybe you could help me clear them out?
Abhishek RVRK S
Valued Contributor.

And I guess you implemented the global forwarding rule definition by modifying the rule set in the forward messages to Service Desk policy? :)

(TargetInstance Severity = 1,2,4,8,16,32 - Depending on level which is to be forwarded - where 32 = critical only )
Abhishek RVRK S
Valued Contributor.

...rather,create a rule - i misunderstood.