Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVO-SD integration Error no (OpC40-569)

Highlighted
Ravindra_5
Regular Collector

OVO-SD integration Error no (OpC40-569)

Hi all,
I am trying to integrate SD4.5 on W2K with OVO on HPUX and I am getting this error :
"
trouble-ticket program /opt/OV/bin/OpC/extern_intf/sd_event.sh aborted; it did an exit 1 (OpC40-569)
"

Any inputs please
Thanks in advance
5 REPLIES
Crist Vandendri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: OVO-SD integration Error no (OpC40-569)

Have a look at /opt/OV/sd/ovo/log/sd_event_error.log.

There you will find more information on what went wrong.

Hope this helps

Crist
Ravindra_5
Regular Collector

Hi Crist,

I Had a look at /opt/OV/sd/ovo/log/sd_event_error.log. file. Following is the message I found in the file.
[EVENT_28942]
VALUE_LIST=event_id=412985aa-519c-71da-099d-ac1400de0000#description=Node Down Root Cause: ROUTER-CHD-SAJANTELE.hutchindia.com Et0#information=Original message: Generic: 6; Specific: 58916865; Enterprise: .1.3.6.1.4.1.11.2.17.1;\nVariables:\n[1] private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.openViewSourceId.0 (Integer): 3\n[2] private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.openViewSourceName.0 (OctetString): ROUTER-CHD-SAJANTELE.hutchindia.com\n[3] private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.openViewObjectId.0 (OctetString): 9084\n[4] private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.openViewData.0 (OctetString): openview\n[5] private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.openViewData.0 (OctetString): 1131594251\n[6] private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.19.0 (OctetString): 0\n[7] private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.17.0 (OctetString): __________NULL_Event_UUID___________\n[8] private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.openViewData.0 (OctetString): isIPRouter,isSNMPSupported\n[9] private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.openViewData.0 (OctetString): ROUTER-CHD-SAJANTELE.hutchindia.com\n[10] private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.openViewData.0 (OctetString): Et0\n[11] private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.openViewData.0 (OctetString): 9085\n[12] private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.openViewData.0 (OctetString): \n[13] private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.openViewData.0 (OctetString): isIPRouter,isSNMPSupported\n[14] private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.25.0 (Integer): 2 \nDetected by application: SNMPTraps\nObject in question: ROUTER-CHD-SAJANTELE.hutchindia.com\nAnnotations: #solution=This event is generated by HP OpenView when\\nit detects the status of a node has become\\ndown (all interfaces on the node are down).\\nInterfaces are classified as down if the netmon\\nprocess does not get ICMP echo responses from\\nthe node.\\n\\nThe data pas#ci=ROUTER-CHD-SAJANTELE.hutchindia.com#impact=critical#username=OVO_emsapps#password=ovo_emsapps#mapping=ovounix#modus=INSERT#classname=incident#
SERVER=indel01sd01
PORT=30980
SERVER RESPONSE=ERROR: For incident the following fields are required:
TRY=1
LOGFILE=/opt/OV/sd/ovo/log/sd_event.log
ERROR_LOG_FILE=/opt/OV/sd/ovo/log/sd_event_error.log
TIMESTAMP=Thu Nov 10 09:14:12 2005
SEND=true

I'm not able to findout really where is the error. I hope it is some configuration error on the service desk side.
Michael Lutfi
Frequent Visitor

have you modified the ovounix mapping???
Crist Vandendri
Esteemed Contributor

Apparently you have a required field for incident that is not completed by the sd_event. Try to find out which one and either use the incident template to fill it or change the ovounix mapping or change the perl script to send a value or make the field not required.

Crist
Ravindra_5
Regular Collector

Hi,

Problem is solved. It's a problem in Servicedesk templates. We modified the template that impact field is not required.

Thanks to all,
Ravindra
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event