Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

Not able to view Attachments

Highlighted
jayaramu
Respected Contributor.

Not able to view Attachments

Hi,

My sert up is SD 4.5 SP13 on win 2003 server and MS SQL 2000 as DB.

We have developed a new web application to log a call to service desk using web API's. Here the problem when we add an attachment through new application we are not able to see in SD GUI for the first time. If I add one more attachment through GUI then I can see newly added file and old file added through application.

Please let me know if any one face this problem earlier and whats the solution. Is their any flg needs to be set?.

Thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES
Alexander Kriku
Honored Contributor.

Re: Not able to view Attachments

hi

try setAttachmentExists(new Boolean(true)) method of IAttachment interface
jayaramu
Respected Contributor.

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the reply, as you said the set attachment exists field has been set already but still not working. Please find the code enclosed.

Regards
Jayaram
jayaramu
Respected Contributor.

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the reply, as you said the set attachment exists field has been set already but still not working. Please find the code enclosed.

Regards
Jayaram
Alexander Kriku
Honored Contributor.

hi

try to add line
sCall.save();

after
attachment.transfer();

and check that current account has the right to add the attachment and the right to modify the servicecall

jayaramu
Respected Contributor.

Hi,

The attachment contains only the part of code which need for attachment, in the later stages of the code, we are saving the ticket.

Will it work fine if I save after attachment as you said and also in later stages. Please reply mean while I will try and let you know.

Thanks in advance
Jayaram