Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel

No Person found for your E-mail address:

Highlighted
Andrey Ivanoff
Respected Contributor.

No Person found for your E-mail address:

Hi!
For some reason some emails are not registered in SD. There is mistake No Person found for your E-mail address: but I take the address of mail which is in a mistake and find the person with this mail in SD. The mistake arises not on all mail addresses.
Because of what it can be and how it is possible to struggle with this problem?
5 REPLIES
Sean Almond
Honored Contributor.

Re: No Person found for your E-mail address:

This could be due to duplicate person records with the same email address or with the email settings.

Go to email settings > commands and click on edit for the "New" command and check all ok there

also check the use new command by default on the general tab to see if this is your issue
UVA-OVSD
Respected Contributor.

I had the same thing goining on. When i changed the E-mail address in de person module from caps to small (ACCOUNT@DOMAIN.NL to account@domain.nl) it worked finhe.

Check the excact e-mail (reply) address in the mail with the person module...

Maybe this helps you....

gr.Mario.
Raghunathan Tik
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi,
also there could be extra character at the end of the email. say for instance, the email might have a special character (enter character) at the end. try removing this special character.

raman
Ryan Jenkins
Super Contributor.

It could also be because your person record is blocked. This will prevent them from being entered into a record.
Andrey Ivanoff
Respected Contributor.

I checked all, but there's no result. Some e-mail jost not register. Does anybody know how is SD find person for E-mail?