cancel

New Impact & Priority

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
BUPA IS
Respected Contributor.

New Impact & Priority

HP Service Desk 4.5 SP26 - I have created a new Imapct and Priority specific to a new BIL, however when I go to choose the new Impact in a support call it leaves the Priority blank, has anybody any idea's please?
Help is out there always!!!!!
8 REPLIES
The Pike
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: New Impact & Priority

Seems to me you have not linked the Priority to the Impact to the Service Level being applied...

Admin Console >> Data >> Codes >> Service Level Agreement > Service Level (BIL) >> Impact vs. Priority

Hope this helps.
Points are welcome.

The Pike
BUPA IS
Respected Contributor.

Hi The Pike, thanks for your reply but I had related everything that I should have so I'm confused as to why this does not work, If you have any other ideas I would love to hear them, I have assigned a few points to you anyway.
The Pike
Acclaimed Contributor.

Post a screenie of the Support Call along with Impact vs. Priority mapping, maybe?

BTW, no points were assigned...

The Pike
BUPA IS
Respected Contributor.

Will do I have now assigned 3 more points let me know if you dont get them. Thanks
BUPA IS
Respected Contributor.

Here you are I have done a load of screen shots, thanks again. Christine
The Pike
Acclaimed Contributor.

No points as of yet. Try assigning them after replying.

There's no Caller or CI - which are needed for the selection of the Service and the Service Level.

Also, there's no sign of the BIL being applied in the Support Request. Add it as a field in the Support Request form to make sure the right BIL is being applied.

Points are welcome.

The Pike
BUPA IS
Respected Contributor.

Spot on, it is pulling in the wrong BIL, I have awarded you 10 points so I hope you get them this time. Thanks for all your help
The Pike
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

No points at all...