The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Service Desk Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify menu for new capabilities

Highlighted
ABH_1
Super Collector

Modify menu for new capabilities

I've been asked to add capabilities to an operator record so that they could use Request Management in Service Manager 7.10.

I've added the OCMO, OCML, and OCMQ capability words, and profiles to the operator record. I've further modified a the custom Menu record to include OCMO, OCML, and OCMQ menu selections.

How can I remove them?

It works, but I'm getting a lot of other menu choices as well in the Navigator area of Service Manager.
"One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity there ain't nothing can beat teamwork."-- Mark Twain
4 REPLIES
ABH_1
Super Collector

Re: Modify menu for new capabilities

If anyone can tell me how to attach multiple jpg files, I'd be happy to include screenshots
"One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity there ain't nothing can beat teamwork."-- Mark Twain
ABH_1
Super Collector

Is there a way to attach more than one file at a time to these messages?
ABH_1
Super Collector

file number 3
The Pike
Honored Contributor

There's a pretty hip thing called file compression. Everybody who is anybody is using it to upload multiple files in a single container.

There's also the ServiceCenter/Service Manager forum where you can post this question (you posted in the Service Desk forum).

The Pike
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event