Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Operator

Highlighted
Greg Lusk
Super Collector

Missing Operator

When I use the update data action in a database rule, I do not have an Operator field to select. Attached is a word doc with an image of what I see and what I should be seeing.

I am running Service Desk 4.5 SP21. The server is running on Windows 2003 SP2, the client is running on Windows XP SP2. Any help you could provide would be very much appreciated.
3 REPLIES

Re: Missing Operator

Hello Greg,

I have tested this in SP24 and it's the same with me.

I have done some thinking and i have some information and questions:

First of all when you use the update functionality you want to update some. So the field will always be "set to" because you want to "set the value to ..".

Can you maybe tell which function you want to use (from the drop down menu) then i can look for a workaround for you.

I think this function is made more changeable then before. Before you have only a drop down box with value, now you have separated screen when you can define multiple options. (See the attached screen shot).

So i think this functionality has only be improved and extended by HP.
Greg Lusk
Super Collector

I was able to get an answer from HP support. The help documentation shows this operator in error. This is not an option within Service Desk 4.5.
Greg Lusk
Super Collector

I was able to get an answer from HP support. The help documentation shows this operator in error. This is not an option within Service Desk 4.5.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event