Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSP page with Service call ID as parameter

Highlighted
Jasper Verweij
Honored Contributor

JSP page with Service call ID as parameter

Hi all,

I'm just editing another service pages for a customer.

Customer sends email to customer whenever they generate a call. Within this email a link to the call on the webpage should be given.

By default vieweditservicecall.jsp expects the OID of a service call and not ID. I think I should create sort of forward page with parameter SC ID which checks OID of SC and than opens vieweditservicecall.jsp. Probably this isn't too difficult, but have someone already made similar page and wants to share it with me?

Jasper
6 REPLIES
Jasper Verweij
Honored Contributor

Re: JSP page with Service call ID as parameter

hmm, the problem is little bit harder than I think.

I think I should have a look at Approval.jsp. THis file checks if a session is opened and in case not it shows the login box. After the login box I don't want to show only the service call, but the whole service pages complete with header, menu, links and logos...

Jasper
Michel Vogelpoe
Honored Contributor

I have attached an self-made jsp-files (from ViewEditServicecall.jsp) where everyone can view the servicecall

So your URL would be:
http://:8080/sd-sp45/ViewServiceCall.jsp?vSc=

Jasper Verweij
Honored Contributor

Michel,

I receive an error regarding the declaration of ID, which has to do with Integer and integer.

Jasper

P.s. Do I see it correctly and have you a bit integrated HP support's Clarify with your SD-environment? Or is expert center using SD as SM tool?
Michel Vogelpoe
Honored Contributor

Well Integer/int should be a easy conversion for you.

The integration is very simple, here in Amsterdam we bring along the clarify number when we create a servicecall from the call of the CC.
When you know the clarify number you can look it up on the internet. It is easy but very effective.

Jasper Verweij
Honored Contributor

hmm, don't expect too much from me...I'm still a beginner regarding JSP-editing.

Jasper
Ali Safwan
Super Collector

Dear All,

please let me know how did you solve the issue

Regards
Ali Safwan
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event