Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Mail not registered in servicedesk

Highlighted
koteswararao
Occasional Advisor

Inbound Mail not registered in servicedesk

I have configured Email integration in SD 5.0
as per admin Guide but iam unable to register calls in service desk through Email.
MY exchange server is working fine.i have sent mail from my mail ID asking for HELP but it is showing in the service desk mail box .from the servicedesk mail box its not going to service desk (SERvice call).Even i am not getting any response mail from servicedesk.
3 REPLIES
Bhuvnesh
Frequent Visitor

Re: Inbound Mail not registered in servicedesk

Please check whether your exchange server is forwarding these emails to service desk. For this you need to configure SMTP relay.
koteswararao
Occasional Advisor

I ve configured the SMTP relay also ,even though it is not register in the service desk
Sailesh_D
Regular Collector

Hi Rao,

Let me know whether you have did the following;

Firstly u need to have an a person record created in SD and the email address from which you are sending the email should be mentioned in the person record.

Secondly an SP or Application account should be created and tagged to that person record.

Third, the Email command is must when you create a mail, check in you Email Settings whether what is the email command is given, same thing you need to mention in the subject of the mail...normally it will be 'New'...

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event